At Colonnade, we care about compliant and ethical business conduct. Therefore, we provide the opportunity to report any improper conduct violating laws or regulations committed by any person in the work-based relationship with Colonnade Insurance S.A.
When can you make a notification?
If you have any substantiated grounds or information to believe that an actual or potential breach of the law or grossly unethical and improper behaviour has occurred or is likely to occur in respect of Colonnade's activities. Your notification will be treated in full confidence and in such a way which is safe for you.
Who can make a notification?
- an employee of Colonnade (also a former one),
- a person applying for an employment with Colonnade, who became aware of the infringement of law in the process of recruitment or negotiations preceding the conclusion of a contract
- a person in the work-based relationship different from an employment,
- an entrepreneur in commercial relationship with Colonnade,
- a Colonnade´s shareholder or partner,
- a member of any Colonnade´s body if different from an employee,
- any person performing the work for Colonnade under the supervision or direction of a contractor,
- a subcontractor or supplier of Colonnade,
- a Colonnade´s trainee or volunteer.
How is a person making the notification protected?
Reporting persons must not be subject to any form of retaliation, threats or attempts to use them and are legally protected. Colonnade guarantees the full confidentiality of the data provided in the notification and protects the identity of the persons making it.
The notification done – what then?
A person making the notification will receive an acknowledgement of it receipt within 7 days following its submission and a feedback and follow-up measures taken by Colonnade within 3 subsequent months (unless the report is made anonymously in such a way not enabling to Colonnade to identify the address of the person making the notification).
How can the notification be made?
The notification can be made through one of the following communication channels:
- by e-mail to: email@example.com
- by standard mail marked "Whistleblowing-confidential!" to:
Colonnade Insurance S.A.
1b, rue Jean Piret
- by telephone on the following numbers: +352 281156-204 or +352281156-206
In the case of an e-mail and postal notifications, these may also be made in an anonymous form.